- e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us by e-mail
- IP addresses and page views for all users of the 365Comms website and ordering system
- Names, addresses and order history of all users who place orders
Disclosure, Data Ownership and Security
- We will never sell or disclose e-mail addresses to any third party
- We will make every effort to maintain the security of all information stored about you
- We will comply with any legitimate requests from law enforcement agencies to disclose certain information to them to assist with their investigations
- 365Comms own or have rights to all hardware, software, databases
- We may occasionally send newsletters and other information to existing customers by email or post
Server Access & Data Access
- All data is stored on our database servers or on our storage network and is only accessible to approved 365Comms employees. In order to login to such systems, a secure key is required and access granted by the system administrators. All employees with access to this information are trained in ensuring their private key is kept secure and contains an appropriately secure passphrase which is adjusted when required.
Payment Card Details
365Comms does not store your payment card details on it’s system and 365Comms staff do not have access to any of these details.