Please ensure that you are familiar with these terms before returning your purchase.
- You will be entitled to a full refund if you return your purchase within 10 working days, in perfect working order and in its original, undamaged packaging.
- If you return a faulty product to us within 12 months, we will attempt to repair it for you. We may, however choose to replace the product entirely, or refund you.
- Products must be returned to us with all items included in the original sale including manuals, cables, disks and any free software items. Any goods returned for refund or replacement must be in their original product packaging in undamaged condition.
- Where 365Comms arranges collection of goods, it remains the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the goods are securely packaged, with 365Comms address clearly labelled on the outside of the box.
- Returned products must be adequately wrapped to prevent damage during transit. You must ensure that your RMA number is clearly marked on the outer packaging. It would help us to process your return if you also enclosed a detailed note of the fault.
- 365Comms does not accept liability for packages damaged during transit. Proof of postage is not proof of delivery. All goods returned remain your responsibility until signed for by ourselves. You are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier and maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods. The cost of return carriage is to be borne by the end user, unless otherwise agreed with 365Comms.
- On receipt of the package, the product will be tested against the stated fault (if any). Tested products found to be in full working order will be returned to the end user. 365Comms reserve the right to charge 50% of the equipment cost for testing and handling.
- 365Comms will not accept returns of faulty goods beyond the 12 month warranty period.
- Refunds will not be given for goods that are not faulty or where the operator is not able to use the product properly – you are expected to ensure that the product is suitable before purchase and that you have the skills to install and use the product.
- If a product is no longer covered by warranty, cannot be repaired or a replacement is unavailable, we will work directly with you to ensure that a suitable agreement can be reached.
- This warranty does not apply to any unit that has been subject to neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, incorrect connection or that has been subject to repair or alteration not authorised or undertaken by 365Comms personnel.
- Any refund or replacement is entirely at the discretion of 365Comms.